We wish to see more than sober men. We want to see men who find where they belong: a sense of family and a place to feel at home, a purpose in life, and a specific purpose in the community. We want the men to feel they are a part of what we do as a valued member of God’s family at “Our Father’s House.” We want to do life together.
To equip men for sustained freedom from addiction through Christ-centered community.
- Right relationship to God through Jesus Christ is the only way to receive healing and wholeness.
- A clean and sober environment is essential to initiate behavioral change.
- Forgiveness is freely given to all who call upon the name of Jesus.
- Everyone deserves to know peace, joy, righteousness, and above all, love.
- God loves and will permanently change anyone; nobody is helpless.
- If you are alive, you have another chance.
- Bondage is not permanent, Everyone has freedom to enter a new life in Christ.
- Sinful living is simply an unhealthy response to very real hurts and disappointments.
- The needs we try to meet through sin can be satisfied in Christ.
- Through Christ, we identify character flaws, learn to respond healthily to our environment, and correct our wrong habits/behavior.
- Giving back to society through volunteer service corrects selfish behavior.
- God created everyone for a purpose and that purpose is found in Him.